21 March 2007

Beginnings

Hello. I doubt that anyone will ever read this blog, and I rather dislike thinking of myself as a blogger, but it's probably come time for me to join the revolution. I've rather loved following a few other blogs in the past year or so, and the peer pressure is finally getting to me. This certainly won't be a forum for me to write about my feelings or personal crap -- irrelevant personal information clearly not welcome. But I feel like I could throw out the occasional article, if only to convince myself that law school hasn't totally destroyed my ability to put a sentence together.

Subjects I may address: law school, fine liquors, film noir, Czech music, homemade food, public defense work, D.C., etc...

Should you know me and discover this site (unlikely), nudge me in class. I'd be heartily amused.

No comments: